Your business is your top priority. You are focused on its management and the strategy to ensure its growth and prosperity. In today's complex legal reality in general, and in Israel in particular, this is not enough. The world of law and the world of commerce have always been intertwined. In recent years, legal information is available to everyone on the internet, and the number of number of practitioners of law has doubled and tripled. Many businesses sense that there is someone tracking their every move, always looking for an opportunity to make a fortune at their expense, through legal means. In this atmosphere of lack of trust or certainty, ES, Eli Shimony Attorneys-at-Law, provides you with safe and stable ground. Legal services at reasonable costs and fixed charges shall allow you to curb demand letters through negotiations, which we shall conduct in your name with the plaintiffs' attorneys, or in the court. On the other hand, we shall assist you in filing demand letters after all other options of exercising your rights or receiving what you deserve have been exhausted.
How can we assist you?
- Assessing the strength of the potential cause underlying the possible claim.
- Assessment of the demand letter amount after analyzing the factual infrastructure, the types of damage, the debt or the appropriate compensation.
- Representation throughout the claim management procedure, filing the interim motions it requires, questioning witnesses etc.
- Initiating and examining proposals for settlement proceedings (on behalf of the court or the other party).
- Representation in different settlement proceedings, such as: mediation, arbitration and case management department.
- Enforcement of a judgment, including as part of embarking on additional proceedings as necessary: approaching the execution office, etc.
Why do our clients choose us?
- The bottom line: a profound examination of the factual infrastructure, supporting evidence and adverse evidence.
- Selecting a claim procedure that lowers external legal costs, fees, litigation expenses etc.
- Pioneers: we have rich experience in management of and representation in demand letters concerning matters yet to be explored in depth in local case history.
- Service at eye's level: we will be with you at every step of the way, and will participate in all actions taken, including outlining judicial tactics.
- Discretion: identifying opportunities for compromise and management of the procedure until the termination and clearance of the demand letter.