Agreements and contracts form the cornerstones of the world of commerce. Nowadays it is almost impossible to establish commercial relations between parties, including private individuals, without a document which can be considered the binding agreement between them. When such agreements are worded vaguely or are coded in legal language they become inaccessible, pointless, or at worse – harmful. You business needs agreements that people can read and understand.
ES, Eli Shimony Attorneys-at-Law, shall assist you in clearly defining the most appropriate terms in a variety of engagements: supplier – customer relations, employer – employee relations, cooperation, acquisition of holdings and shares, non-disclosure and confidentiality, no-shop agreements, agreements for use of copyright, acquisition agreements, sale agreements, licensing and concessions, exclusivity agreements and more. Our legal team is experienced in a variety of industries and in assisting businesses and companies of different sizes, from different countries and in different languages from all around the world. Our professionalism shall also assist you in negotiation processes for settling the terms of the engagement, and later on in user-friendly wording of the agreements resulting from these processes. Together, we will draft agreements and contracts intended to achieve your business goals, while minimizing risks.
How can we assist you?
- Negotiations and drafting acquisition agreements, sale contracts, work agreements, founders' agreements, non-disclosure agreements, licenses, cooperation etc.
- Conducting due diligence procedures for companies before signing acquisition agreements on holdings or shares.
- Drafting uniform and highly durable agreements in cases such as consumer claims.
- Consultation up to ratification – if necessary – of agreements, with regulators such as the Israeli Antitrust Authority.
- Filing applications for judicial orders for the purpose of enforcing agreements or declaration of annulment of agreements.
- Expert opinion on the manner of implementation and conduct during the contract's life.
- Improvement of various consideration and commercial mechanisms under existing agreements.
Why do our clients choose us?
- We offer the shortest, fastest and most efficient contractual outline, thus saving you both time and money.
- A contract worded in a clear and correct manner leaves no room for 'creative' judicial interpretation, thus minimizing risks.
- Discretion: negotiating while differentiating between principal issues and places where compromise is appropriate.
- Scenario for the day after: creating elegant termination options in any agreement, to avoid expensive legal proceedings.