Your words, your expressions, your designs, your logo – these are all parts of the system of trademarks allowing your customers to identify your unique fingerprint on the products, services and messages distributed under your name. Protecting trademarks in the commercial world is the equivalent of protection against identity theft in the private – consumer world. In our business environment, which is becoming ever more connected, competitive and commercial, brand enforcement is crucial, first and foremost, to prevent unfair competition – based on counterfeits, misrepresentations or copying. In the global reality of our day and age, this complex enforcement is conducted in conference rooms, courts and at custom offices in global ports. We at ES, Eli Shimony Attorneys-at-Law, specialize in strategic planning of protection, leverage and enforcement of your trademarks at any stage, in any arena – whether legal or commercial.
How can we assist you?
- Holistic legal consultation and advice from the preliminary search phase to the registration of trademarks and their licensing terms.
- Registration and protection of trademarks, textual trademarks, and trade dress in Israel.
- Filing claims in Israel and abroad for violation or illegal use of trademarked applications.
- Protection against claims (or expert opinion) in case of allegations of deception or alleged violation of trademarks.
- Issuing injunction orders for unauthorized use of trademarks.
- "Well known trademark" protection, in case of no registered trademark.
- Commercialization: formulating strategies, drafting contracts and managing engagements – for licensing and concessions in trademarks.
Why do our clients choose us?
- We collaborate with international bodies and attorneys to allow you to search and register anywhere in the world.
- Consultation and legal representation in violation claims, in defense against such claims, and also in compromise negotiations.
- Fast and profitable course for filing an application through the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
- Assistance to entrepreneurs: preliminary expert opinion on the issue of registration of trademarks, free, no strings attached.
- Transparency: our tariffs are fixed, and the process includes no hidden costs.
- Service: personal guidance by the attorney in charge.