Legal services in the field of company and corporate law offer an opportunity for change and growth together with continuity and improvement. At their best, such services are adapted to the character, structure and the DNA of the organization. For example, legal solutions that fit a family-owned energy and gas corporation may not necessarily be right for international technology companies or public corporations. Eli Shimony Attorneys-at-Law offers value and context based consultation and legal advice in the filed of Israeli companies and corporate law.
We are attentive to our client's vision, and accordingly we offer creative solutions, starting with selecting the correct form of incorporation, from the economic (tax) and legal aspects. Out of our joint commitment to achieve the goals of the operation, we are also your partners in planning and establishing the corporative management institutions under a given budget, including officeholders' managerial and signatory rights, employee compensation plans (options), drafting fields of duty and responsibility, limiting dealings or competition in case of the founders leaving etc. We are unique in our innovative approach, which favors management and planning of preventative legal strategy over expensive litigation in court. This strategy is implemented, among other ways, in drafting and enforcing an organization ethical code. Such an ethical code allows the entire system of company functionaries to provide services in a manner that offers value for the company's clients, while allowing built-in legal protection of norms and processes. When necessary, we work, at the client's service, to find the most appropriate outline for the corporation's liquidation.
How can we assist you?
- Consultation on the matter of the recommended type of corporation, in accordance with the founders' vision as to its goals and fields of business – in Israel and abroad.
- Mergers and acquisitions between existing corporations, conducting due diligence, capital market and private equity transactions.
- Drafting the corporations' constitutional documents that regulate its operations: the articles of associations, executive protocol, ethical code etc.
- Registration of the corporation with the necessary Israeli institutions and registration of its assets: intellectual property or real estate property.
- Company secretary services and participation in board of directors meetings or the meetings of the relevant management bodies in the corporation.
- Representation of the corporation (or its officeholders) in contacts with technological and outsourcing partners, or alternatively with creditors or debtors.
- As necessary, liquidation of the corporation pursuant to the various procedures set by law.
Why do our clients choose us?
- To formulate a contractual system to save prolonged litigation in potential future disputes between the founders and shareholders.
- Work, consultation, initiative and legal management that allow our clients to focus on the corporate work itself.
- At your service, at all times: representation and consultation throughout the corporation's life, to ensure continuity together with prosperity and growth management.
- Social and communal involvement: pro bono legal consultation for not-for-profit organizations and associations "adopted" by the firm.